Shazia Kamran, MD, is a Board Certified Neurologist and Clinical Neurophysiologist with Vista Physician Group, and she serves as the medical director of Vista Medical Center East's Primary Stroke Center. She has 19 years of experience treating patients with stroke, vascular neurology, epilepsy, headaches and other general neurological conditions. Dr. Kamran sees patients at her clinic located in Gurnee.
- Epilepsy Monitoring Unit (EMU)
- Botox injections
- Nerve block injections for headaches
Conditions Commonly Treated:
- Neuro Critical Care patients
- General neurology
Dr. Kamran's Education and Training:
- Allama Iqbal Medical College – University of Punjab, Lahore, Pakistan
- Houston Methodist Hospital/Weill Cornell Medical College, Houston, TX
- University of New Mexico, Albuquerque, NM
- State University of New York, Stony Brook, New York
- Clinical Neurophysiology
Getting to Know Dr. Kamran:
Dr. Kamran is married with two sons. In her spare time, she enjoys spending time with family, cooking, traveling and staying active.