Lizel Granada, NP-C, is a family practice nurse practitioner with Vista Physician Group in Zion, IL. She treats patients of all ages and cares for common health concerns such as allergies, asthma, colds, flus as well as wellness visits for children, women’s health and high blood pressure.
Lizel Granada is certified by the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners. She feels it is important to empower her patients to help make healthy choices. Her parents inspired her to become a healthcare provider. Her father is a physician and her mother is a nurse.
- Preventative health visits
- Women’s health
- Children’s wellness
Conditions Commonly Treated:
- Acute illnesses (colds, strep throat, ear infections, pink eye)
- Chronic diabetes
- Chronic high blood pressure
Lizel Granada's Education and Training:
- University of Illinois, BS, Nursing, Chicago, Illinois
- North Park University, Mater's of Science, Chicago, Illinois
- American Academy of Nurse Practitioners
Getting to Know Lizel Granada:
Lizel is married with four children and two dogs. She is active in her church and enjoys playing the guitar, traveling and running. She has completed two full marathons and four half marathons.