Daisy Andaleon, MD, is a board-certified family physician with Vista Physician Group and has been practicing for more than 20 years. She cares for children and adults, providing services ranging from well-baby check-ups and annual adult physicals to pop-up illnesses and preventative health care.
Dr. Andaleon’s goal is to keep her patients knowledgeable about their health so that they can actively participate in their well-being. As a family doctor, she follows many of her patients from birth to nursing homes or assisted living facilities. She works diligently with her patients and their families to remain an active part of their care.
“As a family physician, I help my patients stay healthy, detect illness and understand diagnoses and treatment plans,” says Dr. Andaleon. “I am proud to care for the residents of Lake County and appreciate my patients and their families trusting me with their care.”
- Well baby and child check-up including immunizations
- Physical exam for school, sports, work, DOT physical, pre-op physical
- Care while a patient is in the hospital
- Minor surgeries, gynecological exams, colposcopy
- Annual adult physical exam
- Weight loss
- Smoking cessation
- Health maintenance visits
- Sick and well visits
Dr. Andaleon's Education and Training:
- University of Perpetual System
- Family Medicine, St Mary’s Medical Center
- American Board of Family Medicine
Getting to Know Dr. Andaleon:
Dr. Andaleon resides in Lake County with her husband, three children, dog and cat. She enjoys working in the northern suburbs because it’s close to home. Her hobbies include dance, gardening and sewing.