Marina Gladson, MD, is a family medicine provider who can care for your entire family, from children to seniors. She treats acute conditions like colds, flus and coughs, as well as illnesses/injuries and manages chronic conditions such as diabetes and hypertension.
Dr. Gladson has more than ten years of experience caring for the families of Lake County. She strives to provide family focused comprehensive medical care by promoting a healthy lifestyle and disease prevention.
Conditions Commonly Treated:
- Acute conditions (colds, flus, coughs)
- Managing chronic conditions
Dr. Gladson's Education and Training:
- MGM Medical College, India
- Wayne State University/Detroit Medical Center, Detroit, Michigan
- American Board of Family Medicine